We were delighted to recently launch a new mobile responsive AGC website. We encourage all choristers and parents to visit the Current Choristers area of our website for more information about being part of the Australian Girls Choir including
- Calendar – we have developed a Calendar that can be filtered by your state’s events and viewed in different formats (list, daily, weekly, monthly). Events can be added to your Google Calendar or iCal when in the expanded event listing.
- Chorister News – includes feature items from the eNewsletter.
- Chorister Handbook – contains all the essential information for choristers and their families about being part of the AGC.
- eNewsletter – sign up additional email addresses to receive the eNewsletter or view past editions. Please note that the eNewsletter template we currently use is not mobile responsive; we will be working on an updated design in the months ahead.
Another way of accessing information is through the AGC App for smart phones and tablets. The App has a number of menu headings including:
- Alerts – reminders that are sent as a push notification when enabled on your device.
- Events – dates and times of upcoming events, which can be added to your device’s calendar. Often these events will include a link through to a map of the location. Please note that we may publish some events with times to be confirmed – these will be replaced with a new event once these details have been finalised.
- Groups – Subscribe to your daughter’s level and venue group to receive specific notices related to your daughter’s class.
- Newsletters – links to the current and past AGC eNewsletters. Please note these are best viewed by rotating your device view to landscape.
- News – non-date-specific AGC information.
- eForms – a sign-up form to be added to the AGC’s eNewsletter mailing list.
- Contact Us – State and Head Office contact details.
- Social Media – links to the AGC’s Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
To get started with using the AGC App please follow these steps below:
- 1 – Download the App through your device’s App store by searching ‘Australian Girls Choir’. For further information visit http://skoolbag.com.au/forparents.php.
- 2 – Follow the prompts to set up an account and subscribe to your daughter’s level and venue group
- 3 – If you are having any technical difficulties using the App we recommend you contact Skoolbag directly through Ph: 1300 661 031 or email@example.com.