We believe every child can learn to sing, and that the benefits of singing go far beyond the stage.
For over 30 years, the Australian Girls Choir has been proud to play a role in the growth and development of girls across the country; providing high quality performing arts education and exceptional performance opportunities.
- "The AGC gives our daughter a reliable and constant institution in her life that will not waver - a place where she is appreciated and where she will learn and build confidence."Maurie SpaccaventoSA
- "It is such a wonderful organisation to be part of. The benefits to our daughter from belonging to the AGC will be with her long after she has left."Kylie WeeksQLD
- "My daughter tells me that she gets butterflies in her stomach every Saturday morning when she walks into class because she is so excited!"Kylie MacRaeVIC
- "It is a once in a life time opportunity to make wonderful friends and to build confidence while doing the things that my daughter loves to do - singing, dancing and performing"Kylie MacRaeVIC
- "Going to choir each week has been a place where our daughter's cares and worries can melt away. The other choristers are supportive, the classes are engaging and the performance opportunities have been spectacular."Toni-Marie GibbsNSW